JELLYFISH | DEEP BLUE
JELLYFISH | DEEP BLUE
Unique sand free beach towel for all your adventures made from recycled microfiber. The perfect sustainable travel and outdoor accessory that has style.
Each beach towel is made with love from approximately 28 recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles.
We give single-use plastic new life, and you give this life new purpose. Join us!
Jellyfish are more than 600 mil. years old and so are older than dinosaurs, trees and even fungi. They have no brain and their bodies are 98% water. One type of jellyfish even seems to be ‘immortal‘. This is Turritopsis dohrnii. In old age, threat, or disease, jellyfish trigger cell transdifferentiation, returning their cells to the polyp or adolescent stage and forming new colonies of polyps that are copies of themselves.
- Lightweight – weighs 450g, easy to carry and ideal for travel
- Compact – folds small so won’t take all the space in your bag
- Ultra-absorbent – despite its lightness absorbs water well
- Quick-drying – dries faster than traditional beach towels
- Double-sided – you won’t get bored. Simply flip your towel over for a fresh look
- Sand free – no loops, no sand. Simply shake out and go
- Full-sized – with 80 cm x 160 cm it’s big enough to use as a mat or wrap yourself in it after a dip in the sea
- Care Instructions
- Reviews (2)
Large tie dye beach towel made 100% from recycled plastic bottles. The unique features of this sand free tie dye beach towel make it the perfect addition to your travel kit, beach bag, hiking backpack, biking pocket, camping gear, van-life essentials or a picnic basket.
The only towel you need for all your outdoor and travel adventures. And it looks amazing!
Each beach towel is exclusively hand-designed for you.
MATERIAL: 80% polyester / 20% polyamid
DIMENSIONS: 80 cm x 160 cm
WEIGHT: 450 g
If you want to find out more about NAYAVITA or our eco friendly beach towels, you can check out FAQs.
Did you know that NAYAVITA also makes eco conscious yoga mats and props? Check out NAYAVITA YOGA to find out more.
Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C, and leave out to dry. Do not tumble dry or dry clean.